As a small business owner or entrepreneur, do you ever feel as if you’re missing out on social media marketing opportunities? Are you stressy because there are a zillion things to do and there’s simply not enough time? Having some difficulty unsnarling the social media ball of confusion?
That’s the beauty of delegation and partnering with a social media virtual assistant. And outsourcing your social networking tasks to a virtual assistant is an sole proprietorship hong kong excellent solution, freeing yourself up so you have the time to focus on what you do best.
What is a social media virtual assistant or “VA?”
A virtual assistant is the latest and most cost-effective alternative to help you complete those time-consuming, but important tasks. Your VA is someone who is like a freelancer or an independent contractor, working remotely, usually from a home-based office.
Here are some of the tasks a social media virtual assistant can do for you:
- Create and setup social network profiles
- Set up a social network management tool
- Create a marketing plan
- Provide social media training
- Monitor and manage your online media accounts
- Create a customized Facebook Welcome page
- Add videos to your Facebook business page
- Add articles to your Facebook page
- Add appropriate applications on your LinkedIn profile, promoting your business or skills
- Create a PowerPoint presentation and include on LinkedIn profile for increased exposure
- Find relevant groups to join on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Customize Twitter background
- Find great people to follow on Twitter
- Target Twitter audience
- Research trends on Twitter
- Register business on local business directories, a hot new trend
- Online reputation management
- Do business alerts
- Keep an eye on complaint boards and consumer reviews
- Competitor analysis
- Submit web site to business directories
- Research topics for your blog, articles or newsletters
- Submit your written articles to article banks
- Submit articles to sharing sites
- Submit articles to bookmarking sites for increased exposure
Of course it’s possible to do these tasks yourself to increase your online presence. It may be a bit nutty, but certainly doable. Instead of driving yourself crazy, save your sanity by outsourcing those tasks to a social media virtual assistant. A VA keeps up with the latest techniques and interactive tools so you don’t have to.
Need a Robin to your Batman? Meet AngCo.
AngCo is a virtual assistant business offering a variety of virtual assistant services. It is AngCo’s geeky pleasure to help small businesses and restaurants, entrepreneurs and solopreneurs build an amazing online presence to boost visibility and